Monday 18 December 2017

Little Birdie on my Windowsill

So small,
Yet so courageous.
So tiny, yet so chirpy.
So little, yet spreads only joy around.

I am sure,
She feels petrified to fly around alone.
She must shiver when it rains,
She must fear the winds,
But,she musters it all so well
Like she was born to do so.
She does what she is meant to do 
That is, to fly, into the unknown world again.


Little does she know, 
That she teaches us to convene the unease,
Little does she know,
That she spreads a glee of light,
While she takes her daily flight.


That little birdie, on my windowsill
So small,
Yet so courageous.
So tiny, yet so so chirpy.



2 comments:

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice