Tuesday 29 December 2020

Clouds

Have you ever noticed, 

How clouds just go,

With the flow?

Have you ever seen 

How they form shapes?

Sometimes into a dinosaur

Sometimes like lions that roar.


How I wish I could touch them,

Turn them into, a shape of my choice.

But its inordinate to see that they nestle

With so much poise.


So if I gave you the choice to unsheathe a cloud,

What would you draw out loud?

Would it be a shining star,

Or a glorious car?


Let us run our fascination wild,

Like a two year old child.

Let the creative juices flow,

So that, just like the clouds,

We are on the Go!






 


12 comments:

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice