Thursday 21 January 2021

Words Left Unsaid

You asked why not?

I said but how?

Do you still,

Think about it now?


We were young and naïve,

We were fun and felt like greave.

Things hurtful were felt,

But everything was gracefully dealt.

Words were left unsaid,

But what mattered was the heed we paid.


Did you try to hear

What I never said?

Did you try to phrase

What you wanted me to hear?


Its been a while since we did 'us',

May be write to me sometime,

May be describe a moment,

May be pass on a comment,

May be fill in the spaces 

Which were left void.







1 comment:

  1. Nice one..love this line: It’s been a while since we did ‘us’

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice