Saturday 23 July 2011

I,ME,MYSELF



It was the shivering month of December ,when a a baby girl was born to a mother in Assam in an old hospital. She is now rightly known as Sabreen Zahid. These years of life have been very exciting for her.She loves to read fiction, write a lot and tap her feet  to  fast music.She is incredibly awkward and positive. She gets attached easily, and  holds on for too long. She doesnot like opening up to people.        Most 5 year old children can express their feeling better than her. She hides behind  fake smiles. she is terrified of being hurt.  Tends to act older her age. She is probably one of the most difficult people you will ever meet,yet simple and  sweet.She's a great listener.She will guard your secrets with her life. She  will never ever let your heart break. She will act stupid just to see you smile. She will never judge you based on your mistakes, and She will love you as much as she can. She  can be, if you let her, one of the best things in your life.



3 comments:

  1. except for " I will never judge you based on your mistakes, and I’ll love you as much as I can. I can be, if you let me, one of the best things in your life..Because you are the best thing ever happened to me in my life." part it is me! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly describes you. :P :)
    be as you are \m/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice