Thursday 2 February 2023

Heartbreak has taught me....

I like how as soon as I saw this prompt my heart went through a myriad of emotions ranging from smell, sounds and to taste ;) as well. The kernel of my brain just jumped way back to high school and did a quick recap. I could visually imagine the neurons moving in reverse just like they show in the movies(in an animated way) during the few years ago... part :)

Heartbreak has definitely taught me to choose wisely. Be it about the time, when my high school boyfriend cheated on me or the time when one of my closest friends left without any explanation. Each experience has made me learn to handle loss in a better way. As the saying goes, 'Feel the feeling,do not become the emotion', I have started swearing by this. It is important to feel the grief and just let it go after a while. Do not hesitate to ask help. You have the right to feel sad, be angry and remain in your pajamas before you feel not broken again.

Without the low we sometimes do not enjoy the high in it's true sense. As a true believer or karma, I say- All things, good or bad happen for a reason be it a heartbreak or finding love again! 

What has heartbreak taught you!? Let me know in the comments :)

Pic Credit:Getty Images


4 comments:

  1. Awesome dear… words that make you nostalgic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much awesome and heart touching!! 😌💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully written. One of your best.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice