Sunday 10 May 2020

After Life

What do you think,
Happens to us afterlife?

Do we get the right
To be a narcissist fool?
            Or
Do we get to be all the way cool?

Do you think the universe,
Sends us back to save the world?
            Or
Do you think we are set,
To brag with a bag of gold?

I think we are sent to
A peaceful zone,
Where the birds are chirping,
Where there is no cribbing,
And where we do not feel the need to moan.

Do you think we still take a lot of oaths?
I am really curious, really excited to know.
So why don't you all just let me know your thoughts?


P.S- would love to hear back your perception!

  

5 comments:

  1. I think we go to a place with brighter and better days where we can be ourselves with no prejudice and only love and laughter and peace and tolerance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure afterlife is better than the one before it. Probably, the light heals all the pain you have suffered in your entire lifetime. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good perspective Shephali!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice