Friday 15 May 2020

The Lighthouse

It is said that,
You can draw warmth
From a distance.

I recently found myself,
Immersed in a notion,
Of  drawing positivism,
From a faraway land.

This homo sapien says,
Go the extra mile.
It seems to add purity to the gile.

This humankind always brightens,
The day with a smile.
And seems to go on,
To deep thoughts for a while.

He provides the hope of humanity,
It somehow takes away my insanity.
We talk about human mortality,
Flesh and society.
He provides insight about,
poles apart fraternity.

The dialect gets my intellect aroused
I call him the farway 'Lighthouse'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice