Wednesday 3 February 2021

What If?

What if the world,

Came crashing at my end today?

Would you give me a second chance?

Could we start, where we left off?

Could we rekindle the romance?

Would there be a first dance?


Would you go with your fresh start,

For which you never took off?

Or would you stop and look back?


I had dreamt of flying the highways with you,

I had known no one closer than you,

Would I learn to live again in the true moments?

Or would I have to live with society's comments?


How about we give it sometime,

How about we live to the fullest this time?

How about we share the stories of a lifetime,

With the world, in the short span

That the universe grants us this time.





2 comments:

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice