Friday 28 October 2022

Dear Monday

Thank you for being challenging,
I was able to realize my true potential today.


I do relate, when people say
Monday blues
But today, I perceived all the colors
Mostly red, because I felt like a firefighter,
At times yellow, as some made me feel really mellow,
At the end green,because it was fulfilling.

Hurrah for the rain and clouds
Without which I would be in doubt
Gratitude for being able swim through              
Now I know, that I actually grew.     

So here I am!
Ready to pin the tasks to the wall,
Put those daffodils in the vase,
Get my coffee mug filled,
Fearlessly,
Zooming onto another work day!






15 comments:

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice