Friday 28 April 2023

City Lights

Golden hour is when I start
Dusk is when I begin to fade.
With a dance of to and fro
I make y'all look pretty,
And that's the most favorite part of my job.

Twinkling like a thousand stars from above
I can sense a million dreams,
Along with an abundance of hope,
Lost in a playground of imagination.

I bring you a new promise,
A moment of bliss,
And a feast for your eyes                                             
Credits: WallQuotes.com

Like a kaleidoscope
Changing colors.

I want to remind you 
Of the endless possibilities,
And that, there is beauty even in darkness.
I want to be that friend, 
You look upto when you feel lost,
Who will always be there to greet you,
And to provide a blanket of security and comfort
When you least expect one. 





9 comments:

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice