Friday 7 April 2023

Favorite time of the day

 

I would like the mornings to be my favorite time of the day,where I can actually be calm before heading into a stormy day. I would very much like to get some yoga and reading done before breakfast hour and later indulge in a slow meal time. Having said that, its that time of the day which has a love-hate relationship going on with me. Most days, I hate to wake up early and on other days, the morning rush keeps me going.

However,evenings are my absolute favorite. I feel it is the most blessed time of the day. It makes me feel like I can take on the entire world (No wonder, most of my blog posts are written in the evening hours :)) Sometimes just walking out the door for a little bit or going on a mini stoll bestows immense inspiration. It brings a sense of belonging that no other time of the day tend to. Also, I get to rejoice my accomplishments of the day- be it : work documents getting done, skimming through few pages of my present read or getting one or two episodes from my current show out of the way.

As the sun goes down, I feel sorted and  am ready to put some checkmarks on to my to-do list. It brings me joy to a point that, even if it comes down to a sunday evening, going into work the next morning starts to make sense :)

                                            Bedford, Texas


What is your favorite time of the day?


Let me know in the comments section :)

18 comments:

  1. My Favorite is also the Morning. Best time of the day.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 5PM! There's so much life to be had after the work day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur- there is a whole world out there after 5 PM :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite time of day is getting to go home to my family after a long day at work and annoying a meal with them. 6-7 pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written, my fav time is afterwork knowing i can focus on myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very grateful to you for reading. After work are the best hours of the day.

      Delete
  5. My favourite is the night, sleep time haha. Amazing writing Sabreen

    - Shweta Singh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep hour is pure delight. Thanks for sharing Shweta :)

      Delete
  6. My fav time is every single minute I get to spend for myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite time of the day is evening time. After a long day’s work, I get to hit the gym, take a good shower, read books, eat food and end my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tehzeeb Hazarika9 April 2023 at 13:42

    All the moments are precious becuase ' Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara ' *u*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love morning relax and calm... So pure delightful 💚💚

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice